View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:44 AM
Administrator

Default t222 fatima cards

Posted By: Mike Peich

Hi All,

I want to concur with Bruce that the T222 Fatimas are extremely difficult to find in high quality condition. I have one SGC 50 (Maisel) in my collection, with the balance of the set fairly evenly distributed between SGC 40-30-20. They were printed on photographic paper (very thin and easily creased), which gives them the clarity of image that attracted me the first time I saw one, but also made them easily damaged. That being said, when I started my set (now finished) I took any card I could find despite the condition, especially short print examples.

Marty: An excellent venue for viewing a complete set is Bill Cornell's visually entertaining and highly informative website, www.t207.com. I spent a lot of time looking and learning from Bill's site while I assembled my set.

I love the set and am happy to look at the cards regularly, especially John "Bull" Henry who took up residence at my house a few months ago (he's a quiet guy). Enjoy the cards, and thanks for starting this thread, Joyce.

Cheers,
Mike

PS--Hey Bruce: Want to donate your SGC70 to my set in an even swap?