View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 08:48 PM
_Er!ck*L.ew1n_

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerunhitter View Post
this is the first time I have ever heard that cuts for the most part are fake. can you please elaborate? I ask only because I want to learn as much as possible from you guys and the autograph hobby in general, especially since I collect HOF autographs and have all of the common and middle level guys and now going into the HOFers that are on average of $500-$900+ I dont want to invest in a bunch of cuts if they are fake (cuts are mostly whats avail on the market for these guys that I need for my HOF collection)

How about those perez steele postcards that have cut autographs and have been authenticated by PSA/Beckett etc...are they pretty safe to be real? (theres a ton on EBAY currently) Thanks
to say all cuts are fake is a facile argument that is the easiest thing to say. However it's far more complex in reality if people actually want to look at it on a case by case basis.

Yes it's an easy medium to fake. But on the flipside, it's also maybe the most common form , or one of them, of LEGITIMATE vintage signatures...

do your own homework.

Last edited by yanksfan09; 09-15-2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: this is not ANY opeionion on either Ruth, merely a general statement.