View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 07:09 AM
David Peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
No it won’t stop as I’ve commented before....PSA knows everyone is making money off their brand hand over fist...they’re not going to admit they let the hobby down..they’re keeping hush and hoping this will pass as it has many times in the pas....PSA knows the ....AH’s Dealers, EBay sellers, flippers, collectors and gamblers on Facebook Razz sites will pump their slabbed cards as gold. these guys need them more then PSA need them......why?? because they still have the registry people and kool aid drinkers on the CU message boards who have hundreds of thousands if not millions tied up in their holders. People are addicted to this stuff.......this years National I predict will have longer lines and more sales then ever before.

I just was being sarcastic.

I think it is laughable reading all the posts where the soothsayers are forecasting doom for the graded card market and how anyone who buys a graded card is an idiot.

If someone can afford to drop 252k on a trading card they aren't an idiot.

People love to collect and that isn't going to change.

I have been very active over the years on the CU board and the kool aide drinking you suggest I don't see. Surprisingly PSA has let a lot of negative posts be made.