View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 05:06 PM
John Otto
J0hn Ot.to

Chris...I just completed it today as mentioned. Took what I thought was a fair value...anyone can look at my signature and considering my sets are all VG/EX to EX estimate my value pretty easily...and followed the process. I do scan all my sets and apparently that was sufficient (they ask for proof of what you have and I checked that I have scans, but they did not require me to send anything in...I am sure I would need it to pay a claim). I also have lots of doubles and such that aren't scanned (now my homework) but my valuation must have been fair as it went right thru (all they know is I have X amount of value that I have claimed and that it is Sportscards). There must be a dollar amount barometer of what one claims to where you would have to get a 3rd party estimate. My collection is small potatoes I imagine to most of you. Anyhow, followed along and it was just under $150 a year. I was surprised as that is more than fair and signed right up. As said, done in 10 minutes, policy in hand. I know home owners insurance would have been a joke if something were to happened...this is something I wanted to do for quite some time.

Reminds me of my Hagerty policy, same principle. I collect vintage cards and their process is very similar. Great company, great process.

1963 Fleer - 1981-90 Fleer/Donruss/Score/Leaf Complete
1953 - 1990 Topps/Bowman Complete
1953-55 Dormand SGC COMPLETE SGC AVG Score - 4.03

Last edited by Harliduck; 05-26-2020 at 05:09 PM.