Thread: Latest Pickups
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 04:17 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Each time I get to post one seems like it's probably the last time. 23 of the subject panels are now in hand. Choyinski is known extant and owned by someone else, and McAuliffe still unknown to exist (and if it does, likely even worse than this nearly destroyed Ryan as the bottom left area has the most damage of the sheet). This discovery completes the sheet layout, Ryan is the bottom right which necessitates that McAuliffe was originally the bottom left.

I thought this panel likely did not survive into the present day, but apparently it did and it was gotten rid of from the original dealer without hitting either of his sections of auctions. It's owner unfortunately passed away and the panel appeared via a dealer, who was kind enough to let it go to my rebuild of the sheet. I suspect my offer was well over what it would sell at to anyone else, but at this point in the project the buy price is not particularly important. Big thank you to the member who tipped me off so I could reunite it with the sheet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1572.jpg (193.9 KB, 216 views)