View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 07:32 AM
Administrator

Default To share or Not to share ??

Posted By: Dan Koteles

Iam glad that you share your collection -Hal. Mine maybe not as expensive as yours as some others, but Iam at a very happy medium where Iam at with them.

Being a collector , I wouldnt trade certain cards of mine worth 10k that one would have valued at 40k. Unless someone needs the money, they should be proud of their little treas-
ures no matter what the value..as you sorta stated in other words.

I collect certain players for colors reasons mostly....such as t-205's ,most of the Cardinals are gorgeous,Doc White &
Knight are exceptional, colorful and have a great vintage look, t206's the PORTRAITS ,mine are very big bordered &
nicely centered.I have 2 high grade blistering color & gold of 6 of my favorite t-205 commons, does anyone else collect like that ???

VIctorys ,B.Garters ,Mello Mints will all be shown w/ some of the others mentioned at some point. Iam a fast typer , but do not have a scanner and wouldnt have a clue to how to post them here. So-some day.

There was a big money guy selling some cards that I wouldnt have in my collection and was surprised that he had them, but to each there own. I have to like the WHOLE overall size and color per card and this to me shows what type of collector that some REALLY are.

Thanks
Good day to all !