View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 05:04 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Ok, we might be getting somewhere guys. Yes, this seller might know thresholds but they are doing the wrong thing. I think some interest has been peaked. Here is an email I just now received from my contact. For the record I have offered to be of any help I can...I should add it should be kept in mind this program being mentioned below is not a done deal but is being worked on. We can only try as much as we can....

Hi Leon,

Just to let you know movement has happened with the seller and if you can watch with that thread or otherwise, definitely let me know if any other listings come up so we can remove them before the items end.

For the second longer term piece, would you or do you know someone that you would personally trust on the net54 forum that we can setup as an expert reporter? Long story short, bit of vetting to ensure they are “experts in the industry” but referrals are given priority to a team specializing with misleading auctions so have to be 100% accurate referrals every time. The qualifications to begin is to have an active eBay account, not a seller in the categories you are reporting for, and no past policy violations. This will solve the pain points that your board has been seeing with this seller in the past and others that have likely come and gone.

If you are interested or know someone who would be let me know and I can forward there information to one of the policy managers for collectibles and we can see if it would be feasible to setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post
This is obviously someone who understands (eBay's) computer models and metrics around the threshold and ratios of good sales to bad. This is either done with inside info, or lots of trial and error.

Even if the metrics can be derived through trial and error, eBay can change them at any time. Yes she is always on top of it, it appears. Does she have insider help? This is a fairly lucrative game she has going.

Just sayin'...

Last edited by Leon; 03-24-2017 at 05:54 PM.