View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 03:40 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default excellent Summation ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfanNY View Post
In the original post you claim the ticket shown is from 1937 because of the scrap of paper attached to it. How do you know without having the entire page that the words even reference that stub. Could have been another stub below the words from a Yanks Indians game.
The stubs from the auctions the guide agrees your conclusion on date. Clearly a PSA problem not a guide problem.
The Ebay program and stub certainly look great paired together but clear evidence says they are not from same game.
No one likes the looks of a program with the stubs scotch taped to the inside but for the most part they offer the best evidence of stubs matching programs.
There was a guy who worked for PSA as their "Number one Ticket Expert" who still does business on Ebay as Buckner who has sold me undated tickets that were not as described as recently as this past year. So I know PSA made mistakes in the past.
But in my opinion none of your arguments against the guide hold water.
Jonathan Sterling
excellent Summation , I believe the Guide is the most informative thing to come up relating to Undated Yankees tickets ever , and any future Yankee ticket buyers should feel 100% confident that the General Consensus is this is the Guide to go by, 1000's agree including PSA, SGC, Baseball Hall Of Fame SMR Guide and All Big auctions Houses when submitting tickets , verses the handful sorry thats an underestimate its more like a dozen people that do not accept its correct ,