View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:21 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

The one way around the paypal rule is to sell on ebay/Germany or some of the other foreign sites. There are quite a few sellers on that site that do not accept paypal. However, due to the banking and privacy laws in Europe it is fairly easy and safe to do direct bank transfers. I have sold quite a bit on Ebay/Germany and I am not fluent in German. Using Babylon translation I was able to make minimal descriptions that only had minor syntax problems which I got corrected by a friend in Switzerland. Also, a majority of the users are multilingual so you could list in English and still sell. I received quite a few Euros and US dollars in the mail along with postal money orders. For those who wonder how would you navigate the site so that you can sell in the first place? Turbo lister allows you to do the listing in English and you can then pick the site to list it on ebay/UK, ebay/Germany etc. The German site is especially good for boxing, golf, Grand Prix auto, football (soccer) and Olympic autographs but not as much for U.S. big four sports stuff.