View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 11:41 AM
Administrator

Default Network 54 Get Together/Dinner/Meeting at the National?...

Posted By: Jon Canfield

Ok Ok, I know it may be a little early to start thinking about this, but I was wondering if there were any plans to meet, have a dinner, or some sort of social gathering at the National. I happened to be talking to Elliot the other night and he had mentioned that in the past, contributors on the board would often meet, if nothing else, to get to know the personalities behind these “handles” we often go by. I, for one, am relatively new to this board, having only found it through Leon about 4 months ago (if even that long ago). However, since then, I have conversed with many of you on here, and have had many business dealing and online transactions with you. Well, to be quite honest, I wouldn’t know any of you if I tripped over you at a show with 100 attendees, let alone the National. And, I would think its safe to say that many people reading this feel the same way – often not knowing the face behind the name. So, with that being said – are there any plans to meet, sort-of like a Network 54 get together? If not, does this sound like an idea? In other words, what sort of interest would there be in such a thing?