View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 10:13 PM
I@n Cl@rke

There's a link to the auction on my first post, but it's probably going to expire soon.. so here are the pics.
E120 Alexander long.jpgE120 Alexander.jpgE120 Alexander back.jpg

I will add, I've been collecting since early childhood and am definitely not blind or naive in regards to scammers. My best friend's brother worked at a shop as a kid and was asked to sort through packs to pull Mattingly rookies, etc, before resealing them... but that said, I still maintain a very positive attitude toward collecting/my collection/etc and it remains fun as ever for me. I truly hope I never succumb to a doomsday mind set that everyone is out to screw everyone, and all TPG's suck, blah blah. If it gets to that point I'll probably have stopped collecting.

Some people scam, some cards are trimmed, some cards are fakes, and all TPGs make some mistakes, but if I have little/no proof that someone is scamming here, I prefer not to make accusations (even if I have strong suspicions). I also want to add, I've bought several items from Probstein and have been very happy. It should be noted that he apparently pulled this item shortly after this thread was started.

Last edited by itjclarke; 07-09-2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: editing pics