View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:46 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangman62 View Post
I think the statement " continually subdividing the forums" is a bit of a stretch ..?....how many times has that been done ? twice..three times maybe ?

For a collector like Frank..who has already knocked out the classic T 206 set..and like he said.." maybe looking for upgrades"... honestly..I don't think your going to find them in any little " trading corner forum". I doubt there will be many Obaks, O.J.'s, or CJ's either.

But why put a pin in the balloon,...let the 1930's,40s',50s.60s collectors enjoy it and possibly benefit from it

Further, If any member feels they will hardly use the section....well then what are they worried about ?....Don't click on that icon
It's not how many times they have been divided that is an issue to me, it's how many of them there are. There are 11 areas now. I am leaning towards that being all but am contemplating the T206 specific one. My sole reasoning is clicking on each forum to see how many new threads, and ones responded to, are on the first page. If there are only 2-3 days represented of the 40 threads, then that is a lot. That means a thread that is only 2 -3 days old is already rolling to the second page where it gets fewer views. In most of the BST areas it is 5-10 days on the front page. That really is my sole decision making on it. And it has to do, for me, with the "need" for breaking a section up that is too active. It's really that simple.