View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Dave Johnson

Default 21 Days of Christmas Sale At GolfCardsForSale.com -Ends January 1, 2013

First off...THANKS! to all of the customers who purchased from the site in the last week! It was the largest sales week by volume since the first day the site went live! Many great deals were made and a lot of cards have found there way to new homes.

There are still some GREAT items left.

For the next 3 weeks until Christmas, I will be listing various cards and even some Marketplace items on the site and will be discounting them from their current listed price. Each day at least one new item will be offered for sale at a reduced price..up and until Christmas Day. If an item does not sell right away, the price may be lowered until sold.

A couple of other notes...

1) Spent too much of your collecting monies already before the holiday season? No problem..Contact me if interested in one of our sale items - or any other items on the site - and work out a payment plan. I have done this successfully with a number of happy customers.

2) Check out the site and add a comment on this post. At various times throughout the 21 Day sale I will be giving away either raw or graded golf cards to fellow board members that do things as simple as adding comments about their favorite card or set on the site and tell us why. Simply click, look around, comment on the message board here...and possibly receive free stuff...Even cards and sets that are sold and no longer available still have photos available to view. Come and check us out!

I will add scans to the posts here an on a few other message boards, due to the number of items that might be live at one time, I may not be able to feature the sale price on the site, so keep looking for updates on this post, and please - if possible - use the website - www.GolfCardsForSale.com and use the "contact seller" button if you are interested in purchasing the card during the 21 days of Christmas sale.

December 4th, Day 1 of 21.

1951 Berk Ross #1-16 Ben Hogan - Single Card.PSA 8

One of just 8 PSA 8's ever graded. None higher. These cards are notorious for being off centered as there are also 7 - PSA 8Q's in existence. PRICE - $185

Last edited by Golfcollector; 12-31-2012 at 07:41 AM.