View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 07:15 AM
Todd Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschock View Post
Todd,

I collect this set (none graded) as well and have some on my want list, but they aren't a high priority for me. I am 90% certain they came in 3, 8 card panels on the back of the boxes with the border variance based on the size of the box itself.

Growing up, my mom got a box of these for me to eat because they had baseball players/cards on the back (I still have those cards). I wanted her to get the other boxes but my dad said I had to finish eating the cereal in that one first before we got another box. For some culinary reason, I only ended up with those 8 cards when they first came out.

Nice cards, and good luck with the set!
Hey thanks for the post. I never ate Nabisco team flakes I was a Quisp fan. I actually got some of the Team Flakes cards from my uncle who was more like an older brother to me.

[https://www.flickr.com/photos/187700522@N03/

Recent positve trades with: Brian Van Horn, frank bmd, nkesterke09, ajg, esehombre, mrmantlecollector, KC Doughboy, gregr2,bn2cardz, sycks22

Last edited by tjenkins; 04-27-2016 at 05:11 PM.