View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim VB View Post
LOL! Wasn't it a year ago that someone called you, (and I quote):

"WOW!! MR. High End Millionare dealer/collector/pompus ass. The National is'nt all about you megabuck nerds. You got some big stones calling the I-X a dump. "

And you're still crapping on Cleveland!
Well, facts are facts. The IX is a dump. A toilet. A trash heap. Feel free to insert additional derogatory terms here:__________. That said, stating a preference for Baltimore over Cleveland is hardly taking a crap on Cleveland (and that would be redundant anyway). Though now that I think of it, the mistake by the lake remains the worst venue of any I've attended.

What do you call a good looking woman in Cleveland? Tourist.

On a flight to Chicago the pilot comes on and says "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have bad weather over Chicago and we have to divert to Cleveland." A drunk in theback says "Cleveland? I'd rather crash in Chicago than land in Cleveland."

True Story I: the mayor once set his hair on fire twice while trying to cut a ribbon with a blowtorch at a bridge dedication.

True Story II: The same mayor’s wife turned down an invitation to dinner at the White House because it conflicted with her bowling night.

What’s the difference between Cleveland and the Titanic? Cleveland has the better orchestra.

The National Basketball Association’s Cleveland Cavaliers have existed for 40 years and have never won a championship.

There was actually a tornado in Cleveland last week. Destroyed an entire city block. 3 bowling alleys, a liquor store, and the liquor store museum.

Anyone who falls into the Cuyahoga does not drown," Cleveland's citizens joke grimly. "He decays."

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...