View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 07:30 PM
Shale Levine

First to address Richard, I did not show the other's because the Ruth was what I found interesting. With all due respect to everyone here including Richard Simon, Jim Stinson, Shelly and many others I want to make it clear I do not play games. Well I do in that I have been collecting mostly baseball board games and Bagatelle games for the past 15 years with the inspiration on Mark Cooper. I dabbled in autographs making a whole lot of very expensive mistakes. Recently I have started to sell off my games because at 64 years of age I need to downsize.
I come to this site every day, read the posts and try to participate. I am not in any of your league as far as determining real from forgery's. so Mr. Williams I will tell you I see so many of you in petty little disagreements as well as sniveling insults which I find childish.
But we are here because if we collect baseball cards, games, photos, pennants, buttons and autographs it is because we have retained that one special part of being young; which is being a kid.
I promise from now on to post the whole picture the listing so long as you all welcome me and allow me to play and observe what you all do so well. I have four passions in my life, My wife, my kids, my Queensland Heeler and my Dodgers. I am a Fan of all of you and respect your opinions and hope some day to get yours.
Have a great night,
Shale Levine.