View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 04:22 AM
Tony Quinn

Default Me too!

The same thing happened to me this week. I sold a guy a card and unfortunately didn't get delivery conformation. 2 days after it shipped he's asking me "where's my card"? I told him it was only 2 days and he'd have to wait. 2 days later same thing. 1 day later "you didn't send my card, where is it, blah, blah". EXACTLY 7 days after the auction ended he files a claim with Paypal. I sent a copy of the postal receipt to Paypal and 2 days later they gave him his money back. I called Paypal and spoke with a very nice lady who basically told me from now on get Delivery Conformation on EVERYTHING because they will ALWAYS find in favor of the buyer irregardless. The post office said they can't do any kind of search until after 1 month. I have over 1500 positive feedbacks and he has 6. Paypal said they don't even consider this as a factor. I've learned my lesson and will purchase the DC on everything I ship. For the extra 80 cents it will be worth it. I know how you feel, I know I got jobbed on this one myself. By the way, this guys user name is newusertoday1990 so everyone be REAL careful out there with him although I don't think he does vintage stuff.