View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasselhoffsCheeseburger View Post
I live in Los Angeles and have had hundreds of card-related packages sent to me ni the past few years. The service is a joke. They literally DO NOT deliver anything that requires a signature to me. I've met my carrier dozens of times and he just handed me a filled out "Sorry we missed you slip." When I said, hey, I'm here, where's my package? He just shrugged his shoulders. And that's when I'm lucky enough to actually receive a slip notifying me that I have a package. Most occasions I don't even get that. What usually happens is I never receive a slip and then eventually get a message from whomever was mailing something to me that it was returned to sender, even though no attempts were made or notifications left.

I've had probably 7 or 8 packages "lost" at the PO. I go down there and they look it up, shows it should be there, they can't find it. There's usually a line of 5 or 6 people waiting to chew someone out. I will gladly pay 2-3x S/H to have whatever I'm buying sent UPS.

I wish you the best of luck in all aspects of this - finding the package, getting any information about it, you name it.
That is horrible, and even worse that the largest city in the U.S (New York). is more efficient than the second largest city.

In my experience, I have only had 2 packages go through USPS Los Angeles facilities and one time the package was delayed and the other was lost, those odds are horrible, 0 out of 2 for horrible service is not good. I have not had any other lost packages either until I dealt with L.A!

Last edited by zljones; 11-17-2012 at 03:03 AM.