View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 05:08 PM

I am an admitted WORKAHOLIC and was almost never home as my daughters grew up. Only in the last many months did I realize what a mistake this was. One Christian friend told me that it was an inderect message to me to stop(from God). Cutting out sleep and working at odd hours if necessary to have some time with my last remaining daughter. I may be one of the few, but I definitely made this mistake. I love my daughter very much. She is precious to me. She has shown me so much in the last few months. I would not trade this time for anything. It has made me realize what a daddy should be. He should be a loving support, an honest and strong person for his daughter. He should never let her down. He should do everything he can for her. I hope my dauhter forgives me for all the time I missed being with her when she was younger.
I realize that her future in large part depends on me. I know she has other interests at this age but hope she will continue to do things with me.

Here is my remaining daughter. We have just finished shopping for her since she did so well in school. She took one of her extended arm shots. She seems happy.

All the years I missed.

I appreciate anybody who added in their stories.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img571.jpg (66.8 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by joeadcock; 07-02-2012 at 05:34 PM.