View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 07:56 AM
Administrator

Default Legal assistance needed with PSA possibly

Posted By: dan mckee

I do appreciate any possible avenues but can tell you that w/o the damaged box in hand, the post office is free and clear. Also, I have already contacted Joe Orlando directly so I believe my options are shot at PSA. It would be great if Charlie would still be interested and the PR they are going to get from me writing in trade magazines should be a thorn in their side. Dad has been doing this with me for 34 years and our combined reputation should make a difference, at least amongst the people that know us. Joe Orlando did sound concerned and compassionate but then had that stone personality that already had me as a liar call back for the final decision. So at this point, PSA has not made it right and have no intentions of making it right and I have no respect for Joe or Peter.

The fact that there is a gap for this to happen and that they do not have that covered, should have been enough for the insurance route. Peter said "We are not just going to cut a $6000 check" Well, that wouldn't have been necessary, I have the original emails containing the amount that I had it sold for and after all of this rediculous stress, I would have been satisfied for receiving what it cost me. I may have even worked out in free grades, I have 775 more T206s I was going to have slabbed.

But no negotiation, no I am sorry for your loss, no nothing! just that "we are firm on the fact that it was never here"

For me to devise this as they are suggesting, I would have needed to know there receiving process wasn't filmed, or that the boxes weren't opened with a supervisor watching to log the submissions. I had no idea of their setup or process. And if someone offered me $6000 to go through this hell I have been through the last 2 weeks, I would tell them they are crazy!