View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Criminal Peter Nash pleaded the 5th Amendment over 100 times in court, I was told by a reliable source, when asked where he got fake memorabilia he consigned. Seems the trail stopped at him, the bad actor. This was years ago. The premise is allegedly he took a good piece, put another good piece with it, and made it into something it wasn't. Kind of like 1+1 = 3. So yes, there is very high level fraud in memorabilia just as there is in cards. Probably not a ton different. Fraud and deceit are common factors. There is almost always a leap of faith and it just depends on how big of a leap someone wants to take. I am not a person who leaps very much.
Agreed, quite rampant in memorabilia, autographs and such.

it pales in comparison to what one Brent Mastro has done to the hobby in the way of fraud. And you can see, there are many many others doing the same thing he is doing. It's Fraud, not to mention the undoubted fact that they are not paying their income taxes on those shady gains. I can guaranfuckintee it. They are raking in a shit ton of unclaimed income from their unsuspecting dupes and it is of biblical proportions. All for taking cards out of the stupid plastic containers, dipping in chemicals, painting and trimming, encasing back in plastic and repeating over and over and over again until they finally put their hands in the cookie jar 1 too many times.

It's sickening what they have done really. Common criminals is what they are that found themselves a nice little niche. Punishable by a baseball card blog that few read. Nice work if you have the balls to rip people a new a hole. Brent Mastro is numb to it all. A complete loser dickhead if ever there was one.

Just like you or I found a niche in business but we try to do it with morals and integrity first. Brent Mastro thinks only of himself, is full of shit and his descriptions are nothing more than a fish tale that will make you wet all behind his smoke and mirrors.

People bought in to it and that's what I find fascinating.... How people are so damned moronic at giving their money away to a confirmed Jerkmehoff common criminal

Ruined cards are no more than fake autographs and they have ruined millions, not a few hundred that have been found out. Do the math and you'll see.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 07-09-2019 at 09:24 AM.