View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 03:12 PM
Mark Ness

Default missing card in the mail

How do you guys handle situations like this as this is the first time it has happened to me. I won a card on eBay and just received the pack in the mail. The only problem was when I opened it, there was nothing in there. It was sent in a padded envelope. There was NO tampering on the outside of the envelope at all. You could tell by feeling on the outside that there was not anything in there. I just noticed on eBay that the seller only has 7 stars. I guess all I originally noticed was the 100% positive feed back.

I am pretty sure I got screwed and the guy never really put the card in there. Ofcourse when I told him what happened and asked if he accidentally forgot to pack the card, he said he was 100% sure he did. I asked again if he could double check and he said he triple checked and the card is nowhere to be found and he is sure he sent it. So now what do i do? If I try to explain the situation to eBay, they are going to say I can't prove the card was never inside because the tracking shows it was delivered.