View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Jim D

i was never a twinkle... i was the result of a six pack and a wet spot!

My opinion on that game, which i watched on TSN, is Sydney took a ton of abuse all game, Zetterberg dished it out as much as anyone... The difference between Wayne and Syd is that Wayne had Dave "Cement head" Semenko to do his dirty work, and Sydney has to stick up for himself. Did he cross check, yep, but it was payment for all he received all game. Turn about is fair play. These two teams do not like each other... playing each other in the finals the past 2 years does that....

Detroit is playing desperate hockey right now. Rough and agressive, and when you give it out, you better be able to take it back... Detroit fans deserve a good team for a few more years, for all the years they had to put up with brutal teams.

I am not anti Detroit either, Stevie Y is one of my all time favorite players and a total class act all the way.

I know there is a huge Penguins fan here on the board, maybe we can get his opinion.

It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!