View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:34 AM
Dynarl Broughman

If Crosby was a Redwing Gordy Howe, Steve Yzerman and Nick Lindstrom would teach him to be a better role model. When I watched the game at the end it showed the puck being shot to the other end as time ran out. Then they show Crosby cross checking Zetterburg in the chest. Burtuzzie and Howard grabed Crosby he turned away from Burt and went after Howard. Then they showed a replay showing Crosby cross checking Zetterburg three times in the back and then in the chest. If you didn't see the game you may not have seen the replay because they don't show that part now. That is why I said he is a dirty player. I don't get to watch Crosby very much so maybe I am judging him wrong. I was going by what I saw. As I said before they favor the stars and control the games to much so they can get who they want in the playoff to make the most money. The last hockey game I went to was the Grand Rapids Griffins in the ANL and the one before that was Western Michigan. I go across the state to see these games minor league and college games because it is better hockey. The players decide the game. I coached T ball and Little League baseball but wouldn't coach any higher because of parents and after a while I got out of that because the parents wanted a baby setter and would leave there kids off leave and I would have to wait for them to come and pick up there kids. I hope I get the chance to coach my Grandkids. Watching the kids run the wrong way and picking flowers in the outfield was kind of fun.

Last edited by D. Broughman; 03-26-2010 at 10:17 AM.