View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 08:41 PM
K&v!/\/ R@g$d@/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdmb View Post
Autograph 101 is a 11K community of autograph chasers (mostly) on Facebook. They live by communist rule it appears since as soon as you question something they immediately expel you. PS-I CHALLENGE! the person here who reported me to them to speak up! You obviously come on here to seek our community knowledge for your benefit the troll us behind our back. I doubt (know) Leon would ever kick you off of here for stating facts.
Taz I personally doubt the spineless troll who reported you to the 101 community will ever ever take your challenge and admit to it privately or publicly . He will hide behind his anonymity and probably do it again . But let's face it that seller doesn't want to hear anything negative about that beautiful Ruth menu that he deliberately ruined to create an ugly piece of crap to sell, excuse me I mean Raffle to some sucker because he can't handle the truth about his item !!!
I respect you for bringing it to this thread .
PS I can get you a deal on a Kevlar vest for you to take with you to The National , but my bet is that he will do nothing even if you bump into him .