View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 04:18 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
Here you go, Steve. I resized it, and played with the levels in Photoshop so it was easier to read.

As for this discussion, I've actually spent the last hour reading each post. Mistakes happen, guys. We live in an imperfect world. I've not yet done business with Al, but would not hesitate to do so. In a hobby where there are so many unscrupulous people, Al is one of the truly good guys. He's earned the benefit of the doubt with his professionalism, and the transparency he's exhibited here is refreshing.

I understand the OP's frustration, and perhaps posting this did expedite the resolution of the issue at hand. But we have to always remember that, when an issue like this arises, it is not just one person who is affected. And, when we go public, we run the risk of damaging the reputation of the principles involved. And then things can quickly spiral out of control; piling on happens, and bickering and infighting that should be beneath all of us ensues.
right that's why if I was an AH and made a mistake I would communicate fast with the concerned buyer and be transparent to avoid them posting on a forum. If the concerned buyer posted after just a few days or was threatening to post after a day or so etc, I do think the plight of the auction house and their post mistake actions would have been universally defended. Guess lesson learned for all

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 01-14-2018 at 04:20 PM.