View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyygameused View Post
Again, my name is carmelo, you may have heard of me on gameuseduniverse.com under the handle yankees 506. I thought my first post was sufficient, I'm glad I'm not defending myself against cops or else I'd be looking at life it seems: my first post

"Hello everyone, longtime lurker on this site until I purchased a ruth fan letter once belonging to a nice member on here who suggested I go ahead and join. Long time collector of the modern stuff autos and game used. Just getting into the jungle of the high end vintage stuff."

Ok well to the business at hand, this item is being offered to me with a story of being cut out of a 1920s yankees scorecard (blue pencils supplied at the time???) any info on authenticity is appreciated!
Carmelo, I saw that before, but most probably didn't. As a few said before, there have been many scammers that have tried to set up shop here. They don't last long. MOST don't seem to introduce themselves and start talking about high end stuff or giving flat-out-wrong 'opinions'.

I think this topic is a great one, but has unfortunately been derailed by the defensive posture you have taken. My opinion: take a breath before you become like Scott. (Hi, Scott!)