View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 08:46 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I didn't look up Cabrera's picture as I'm just saying I like the sets, but most of the Royal Rookies are minor league cards and uniforms (And Cabrera wouldn't reach the majors for several more years, he was 17 and in rookie ball). The Just cards are not blank outlines of generic players? Maybe they did this at some point but I have a ton of their sets and auto cards and they are excellent photographs of the players in unedited uniforms. We must be speaking of 2 different things.
No worries Greg!

The Just card auto looks like this that some (not me) also consider an auto but I would say its xrc. They created no real photo card of Cabrera in 2000 other than this Mystery card I know of.

The Royal Rookies is the same at bat as the Topps and comes in auto #0/4950 or unsigned versions. I would consider this an RC due to the pro uni. However, I understand that many do not as other players are in minor unis and the card text could be read as minor referring.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.