View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Regarding the SOVEREIGN "apple green" back phenomena....some interesting stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abravefan11 View Post
This coupled with his objectionable actions leading to misinformation, makes the idea that I would hang my reputation on any work of his preposterous.

What "objectionable actions leading to misinformation" are you talking about, Tim ? I may have made a mistake concerning the Nicholls card. But, I will remind
you that, the existence of this "SWEET CAP 150, factory 649" card was identified by others before I had mentioned it. That controversy was argued 2 years ago.
Yet, you still allude to it. This obsession of your's to continue to make this subject a "federal case" is very sad....if not laughable.

Hey people.....here is a guy (Tim), who just stated....."the idea that would hang my (Tim's) reputation on any work of his (Ted's) preposterous."

But DAMN it, he took my SOVEREIGN 350-only NO-PRINT list and included it into his website and did not have the professional courtesy to credit me. It was very
obvious because my original list (posted June 2010) "FYI..T206 SOVEREIGN front/back...." was missing Bresnahan (bat) and Downey (fielding). My inadvertent
omission.
Tim's "T206Resource" site (posted 1 1/2 years later) included these two mistakes in his SOVEREIGN checklist.

Now, I ask anyone on this forum. What is the probability of these two identical mistakes occuring....if as Tim claims....that he independently did the research ?
THE PROBABILITY OF THIS OCCURRING IS GREATER THAN A MILLION-TO-ONE.

When I saw this error in Tim's checklist, I simply informed him of it. He corrected it. Do you think he thanked me.... HECK NO ! ....if he had thanked me, it would
have been tantamount to admitting that he "stole" my research.
You can bet that he realized that he was caught in a BIG LIE.

Strictly put, Tim is a PLAGIARIZER. And, in recent years he has posted stuff that he has gleaned from other Net54 members; and, has failed to give them credit.

There are other examples regarding T206 info that I (and others) have posted on this forum the past 8 years that Tim included in his T206 site. But, Tim didn't
have the common sense decency to acknowledge.

For the better part of this past year (or more), I've tried to take the "high road" and not speak out. However, Tim's continuing negative comments (unsolicited)
towards me everytime I post something on T206's has to cease & desist.
So, here I am finally responding to them. Some of you will not like this, but it had to be said. Because it is unnecessary for this type of incessant harassment by
Tim (or anyone else) on this forum.

Look guys,

I have generously shared my expertise on many BB card issues from the 1888 Goodwin Champions (N162) to T206's to Goudey's to Play Balls to post-war cards (1947
Bond Bread, 1949 Leaf, 1948 - 1955 Bowman's, and 1952 - 1967 Topps) the past 8 years on Net54. In this process, I have helped collector's resolve their questions;
and, for the most part in a cordial and positive manner.

However, at this point in time, I will tell everyone that I am fed-up with Tim's "BULL-CRAP"......he should seek help, because this incessant obsession of his is troubling.

TED Z