View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by T205 GB View Post
Come on Tim. A lot of us know you and Jim used info Ted researched as your own but he don't bring that up every time you post more info. Just drop it already and stop stirring the pot. WE all are constantly solving the great hobby mysteries. Why can't it just be a conjoined effort on your guys behalf?
I don't think this accusation is accurate Andrew, because I for one can clearly see that Tim and Ted have quite a few different views when it comes to T206's. Also, Tim and Jim's webiste has an extensive contributor list, their information came from many different places. I think you'd have to explain exactly what information you are refering to, which I don't think you can.

I agree with your last statement, it would be nice if everyone got along (and agreed to disagree) but that's out of my hands, I mentioned in a thread a long time ago that I felt an apology was owed but after that I've just stayed out of it all.

But, I don't agree with your accustaion. If that were the case, wouldn't Tim and Ted agree on everything?

Sincerely, Clayton

*edit to add , was writing this before the post above mine ^^^^, not that it changes anything I've said.

Last edited by teetwoohsix; 01-18-2013 at 01:05 PM.