View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Jim R

Ted

All information on T206Resource is credited on an "About Us " page, its not Tim's site.

We all shared info privately and you were included in that info and some how it turns out to be your research and posted publicly on 54.

I myself did the sovereign list and I did make a mistake and it was fixed, I didn't fake scans to make myself correct. Its how you handle the mistakes that has separated us. I didn't copy your list or I would have had 151 Sovereign 150s. Remember the Crawford you claimed to own is another front back combo that does not exist.

If you are called on something it is called an attempt to discredit, just the other day when you realized Russell was a life long bachelor we need to here a story how he was a "ladies man" and each time you tell the story the number of cards that you acquired from a great grand daughter that does not exist.

A friendship has turned sour over bad info being challenged. We shared the new information on the composition of the set with you and everyone. It is on the site if you wish to know it but it is clear by your posts you have not read it or do not understand it.

You have a collection to be proud of you don't need to make it sound better by creating stories. You don't need to claim to have all 75 American Beauty 460s, 40 or 50 is pretty special.

Your desire to be looked at as the know it all about baseball cards has ruined your reputation. You alone have done this, no one else.