View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:45 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
i used to think the same about psa and jsa until i saw the junk they certify.

they are much more dangerous, as they are in the inside of the community and to root out what they are doing is much harder because people don't want to believe that they could do anything wrong and they believe all their mis-authentications are just rare mistakes.

they don't want the numerous psa and jsa certs to fall from grace, so they put up with more and more bad certs in the marketplace and that only entrenches their position further.

until the jsa and psa bad certs reach critical mass and people wake up they will keep the blinders on and play the game. it's all about playing the authentication game. we have people saying that they dont care if its real or not, only that it gets a psa or jsa cert. if it is psa or jsa real, that is all that matters to them. thats why any of these other certs are no more dangerous for the hobby than the ones from the big 2.

if you have a bad autograph, you would much rather have a cert from psa or jsa, so any of these other authenticators bad certs pale in comparison to a bad one from the big 2.

max is on pawn stars because the other guys they get on pawn stars are batting zero percent? what are they suppose to do? get reznikoff back on and have him whiff again?
Now that's funny... When I have seen Drew "once in a blue moon" Max on the show I think he bats about .500 for TV, leading me to believe that the f'ing crook knows what he is doing when he certs fake after fake after fake. At least you will see PSA & JSA certs that are authentic...so to answer your question I would rather have a fake certed by JSA or PSA any day.