View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Default Do you use the B/S/T?

Posted By: jay behrens

Rhys poseed this question in another thread, so I figured I'd give its own thread so it doesn't get lost.

Rhys wrote:
Since not too many people actually utilize the B/S/T thread anymore, I always feel like am monopolizing it if I list a few things for sale, or wanted. I am interested in hearing from others if they have had much luck concerning Wanted threads, because I hardly ever do. I have bought many things from For Sale threads, but only had minimal luck with the wanted ones. Then again, maybe I'm just asking for the wrong stuff. EOM

I make use of it when I have stuff for sale and buff my want list when it moves off to the second page.

One strong suggestion I would make if you are offering cards for sale on the BST is to list the card on www.nationalspostscards.com. It doesn't cost a thing and I've been able to sell some cards there that never got nibbles on eBay. Plus, the wantlist feature alone is great. When you fill out a want list, every time a card is posted for sale that is on your want list, you get an email telling you about the listing.

Jay

I like to sit outside drink beer and yell at people. If I did this at home I would be arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.