View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 06:55 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

I had heard the California refractor gentlemen was offered $100k, turned it down and then next day injury report came out. Apparently that next day card holder called back the person who offered the $100k and that person laughed him off and then offered $25k no more... California guy apparently still has card.

This from a friend of the guy who offered the $100k...That's the bad side of greed I guess!

Also agree on ebay rules... I was going to start putting stuff back on to ebay but have very mixed feelings with this 30 day return business...doesn't make for a good business model...certainly don't need the aggravation...
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.