View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:02 AM
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty77 View Post
what I notice to add:
-coins: (1)whichever coin is on the second row is either the '62 Salada (probably) or '62 Shirriff, which you can only tell from the back, so you could add the other one; (2) the '72 Esso Latin coin is pretty scarce, but I believe the two of those would give you a complete coin subset (if you don't count that the '62 Salada's was issued with 2 different backs, one mentioning set size of "180" and the other "200")

-stamps: didn't see the '64 Wheaties

-cards: others mentioned the pretty rare stuff and test issues etc. so I'll avoid repeating, but the one I didn't notice in your pic that should be comparatively easy to come by is the '69 Topps Super (year that's not large like the '70&'71)
Thanks -- I've got the '62 Salada "200" variation, not the Shirriff. I'm always on the lookout for a reasonably priced Esso coin or '69 Topps super. (I always thought the '69 supers were a test issue or at least not very widely distributed. I don't come across them very often.) As for your earlier question, I'm not a condition fanatic. Most of my stuff is in decent shape but I don't care for graded cards.