View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:16 AM
qu@n nguy3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
I find it ironic that someone who owns a large auction / consignment business is "introducing" a service for SGC without providing any details regarding questions about primary authenticators working for SGC. I do not necessarily agree that PSA and JSA and potentially others do not have a purpose in the hobby as others routinely mention, but others are right on point with specific questions. If you plan on "mentioning" a service like this that is not public yet or listed on the SGC website (if others are correct) you should come clean with your knowledge or let others know where they can get their questions answered. This seems a little too convenient.
yes, and he conveniently glosses over other threads about shillings in his auctions etc. sgc has always been pretty upfront, i think they will have to let us know who the authenticator(s) is/are when they get this rolling. i'm thinking there has to be at least 2-3 experts as a modern players' sigs and signing habits are totally different than older players.

let's see, richard hasn't responded in this thread and he's only a state over from sgc so maybe they scooped him up?