View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
Great photos.. the one with the 28 yanks is what it is and I love the one with all the photographers! GREAT PRICES for sure.

I guess the cat is out of the bag and I am not going to pick off anything cheap now. Joey.. your link just alerted the entire net54 photo community now.. good luck going forward...
Anyway, Memory Lane will be having weekly EBAY auctions of underwood and underwood photos as some of you know.

I was outbid on everything this time around.. lots of action. It is a good place for those of you who are just getting into photos and/or want quality images and need a weekly fix.

The 27 waner/ruth/gehrig photo was a GEM. I have seen much worse go for much more.

It will be fun to follow these auctions for sure. Congrats to the winners!

Ben- I was wondering when you were going to post a comment...lol...Its funny because I was planning on buying a ruth photo, but for some reason I was really hooked on the mcgraw with photographers photo. The image is awesome and couldnt pass it up. The 28 yanks was a last minute decision because I really wanted the Ruth/cobb photo. By the way what made the Ruth/gehrig photo sell for so high? Its a fantastic photo, but Ive seen others that looked just as good from Yee's auction sell for alot less. I guess its alot about the significance and subject matter of the photo which drives price. The dimaggio photo was pretty nice too.

Last edited by JoeyF1981; 08-19-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: correction