View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
Richard,
Just curious if you were buying an item from "The Experts" Which ones would You trust. List please.
In the last week, in other threads, I have listed them twice.
One more time
Jim Stinson, Bill Corcoran, Ron Gordon, Rich Albersheim, Kevin Keating, Phil Marks, Danny Cariseo and for auction houses Lelands, the only major sports auction house I know of that does not use TPA. For non sports autographs Alexander Autographs is an outstanding auction house that does not use TPA and offers some amazing items.
I am sure there are other good dealers out there that I have not mentioned but I have known these guys for a long time and respect their knowledge and integrity.
And for the purposes of full disclosure - some of them do buy from me and I have bought from some of them.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 01-29-2012 at 03:59 PM.