View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 09:56 AM
Mike P.ap

Default Thanks Chad

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
good gambles! the big o rookie has kind of taken off the last couple years too...$500 is comparable to a vg3 signed. not sure which is better, psa 7 or psa9mc.
I knew you of all people would appreciate these as well. Previously the highest pop report grade is a 7, I am totally ok with the 9 as it is MINT and of course MC but still they will list it in their pop report under 9 qualifier which looks pretty cool all alone there at the top!!

It is a 7 in their GPA as you know. Funny thing is, I asked for no qualifiers and called them as it most likely should have been a straight 7 BUT they said that they almost always put the MC on the card even if you ask for no qualifiers. Not sure why but no big deal.

If I'm working on a straight graded set on the Registry without autographs then I want all of my grades clean with no qualifiers but with the signed cards, I'm cool with qualifiers since the real beauty on the card of course is the auto. I now have 2 MINT 9s (MC) from that set signed and they are both unique and both HOF Rookies. Oscar and Jerry West!!!

Peace, Chad

Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 05-18-2016 at 09:57 AM.