View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 08:41 PM
Tyler Smith
Tyler Sm.ith

Like others have said it's tasteless and disrespectful, but most importantly it's another haughty display of millennial self-righteous that this millennial finds hilarious. Who cares what this cretin thinks or does? He's trash just like the rest of my generation. More of the same "look at me, look at me" antics that I'm bombarded with on a daily basis. I honestly don't think the guy cares at all about what he's protesting however he's probably tricked himself into believing he cares. It's also funny to watch a guy with a room temperature IQ explain his rationale! Every time I see the imbecile I get mixed emotions of laughter and sadness.

I feel sorry for Boomer's and Gen X'ers because you grew up in a relatively simple world where good morals and values were pretty much taken for granted. The country in it's current state is, understandingly, somewhat shocking to you. I however have grown up in a culture that rejects reality and celebrates interesting topics like "gender fluidity" while demonizing anything that represents the country's shameful past that brought nothing but misery to anyone who was not a white male (funny I've never understood why my grandma's generation of women were so happy and women of today so miserable). The whole thing is just laughable to me at this point. I've spent too many years being upset.

I've thought about moving to Asia and living out the rest of my days in blissful ignorance of my surroundings as foreigner that's unimmersed in the native culture. Sadly, I think my baseball card collection would be valueless in the land of China lol.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited by ronniehatesjazz; 09-20-2016 at 08:41 PM.