View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 08:55 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
The optimism is probably indeed futile. But I still think it’s ridiculous to expect finality on the part of law enforcement anytime soon. It should take a larger chunk of time for them to sort this out. Perhaps nothing will come of it, and this is all just wishful thinking. Hope that’s not the case.

And I do agree with you about everything being fake. Fake grades, fake registries, and fake trust.
Right now people are sliding in 'perhaps nothing will come of it', now that its about 8 or so months later. I would think if there are criminal transactions going on over and over the authorities dont sit and wait for every last one to be discovered. Usually I would think some arrests are made to help find out more info and follow the money/work up the chain. I wouldnt expect finality but i would of expected something.

However if there are no 'victims' at least victims to an extent someone would file lawsuit over and not enough damages at issue (i dont think fbi are brought in for 200 bucks etc) i dont think anything will be done.

Everyone was jumping on me for saying nothing was done a month after all of this..now we are at 9 months?, what about after 2 years.....sooner or later time has to be an issue...