View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 06:01 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Fun s doing a run of Tobacco, Candy, etc. cards...show-n-tell us of your current run

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMcKenzie View Post
Thanks, Ted, you have the stars from the set. Thanks for the bio info on Rhoades. Sometimes I think I spend too much time on commons. For example, this T205 Bridwell run. I didn't choose to do this player. I found a BL black on ebay and a short time later a Drum showed up and after that I went for the rest. Not all are shown here. I still need a few that I'm not sure are possible or not...Hassan 30, SC 25 and 42 black, BL green, blank, Hindu, P 42, one of the AB's
My T205 research indicates that don't be concerned about Bridwell with HINDU and green AB backs (they don't exist). Black AB card of Bridwell does exist.

Our collecting trends appear to be quite similar. Here are two examples of several T205 runs I have been working on......

Huggins is my favorite of these T205 A-B-C-D sub-sets......plus, I have Huggins with several other T205 backs. No DRUM card has been confirmed with Huggins (to date).
I expect his DRUM will eventually be discovered.

Same goes for Lobert (no DRUM yet).…..

. . .
... . ..

TED Z

T206 Reference