Thread: Game Over:
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Default Game Over:

Until the last out, I did not realize how invested I had become in the 'Baby Braves'.

For various reasons, I have no interest in any of the teams remaining.

This is an extremely odd moment for me...this has never happened.

I've been immersed in, even obsessed with, Baseball and the Baseball Card Industry for years, but I find myself at a possible fork in the road : I cannot afford the few cards that are still on my shopping (i.e. wish) list and I'm driven crazy by bases-on-balls!

I have dozens of DVDs documenting the game, but I've watched them all many times, so that's not an option or substitute.

It seems my sole recourse is to start reading my vast Baseball library - only about 10% of which I have read.

I hope I have the patience to continue reading until, hopefully, the spark comes back.

If that doesn't happen, I want to say right now how much I have enjoyed this forum...I appreciate the good group Leon has 'assembled'.

Sorry to bother everyone about this, but I don't do face-book, nor do I twit.

Thanks,
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper aka 'clydepepper'

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente