View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocca001 View Post
I was sort of familiar with reproduction co from the baseball pennants, but did not know about the early football pennants and others, or the role that this company played in modernizing pennants. Really enjoyed reading your piece Kyle.

Also, I noticed that, for me, the pennant fever link at the bottom of your posts doesn't take me to your webapge. I get some kind of error. Not sure If I'm the only one. I find it by searching pennant fever on google. The pennant factory one works fine.
"IDIOT."

That's what I get for putting a semi-colon in my signature block (touching the hyperlink).

Thanks for pointing that out, guys.

Additionally, I thanked a few of you privately for letting me use images of pennants you either own or shared on your websites, channels, etc. in my last piece. Now, let me publicly thank you:

Mark S./YouTube: TheStuffOfGreatness (perezfan)
Rob G./feltfootball.com (fballguy)
Matt Z./ebay: pennantdynasty
Keith J./Youtube: VintageSportsFlips (mrkrab)

...And anyone else on the thread that shared a photo I used, but forgot to credit. My apologies. But thank you just the same.

To those that read my last piece on Reproduction Co., and made it to the end, thank you. Look for the above contributors' pennant cameos somewhere in there--I promise, they're there.