View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 07:45 PM
The Uber Anal Retentive Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad15 View Post
Thanks' Hank and Rob. I have read every post on this thread from the beginning. Thank you Rob for starting it. Looks like its every ones favorite thread. A friend of mine made the frame for this pennant and he included at least 50 screws to hold the back on. I'm not ready to take it apart again. I did send Mike Egner a pic of the label before I framed it but, I did not save it. The pennant measures 34 inches long and the spine is 15 inches. I really hope to see if there are any more out there. If not, I would like to see others post pics of their vintage Cardinal pennants. Thanks again, Brad
That’s an amazing pennant. What’s truly amazing is, with this surely being the only known example and no evidence of sales, the price guide threw up a value of … $250-350! What? Sample of size 0. … I can only guess that this pennant would fetch anywhere between $1500 and $5000 in auction, maybe more. Cardinals have some aggressive collectors and there just aren’t many super old oversized Cards pennants out there.