View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 05:48 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Talking about selling is usually fine on the front page. Selling stuff on the front page, not so much...Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwyer View Post
A friend on mine who I use to sell to, has sold his million dollar collection to someone I know. It has all kinds of stuff! Non Sports Cigarette Cards, T206's, and everything here that makes you drool. There are literally a couple thousand boxes of stuff. Toys, Signed balls, collectibles, books, almost everything.

Slowly but surely, the new owner is beginning to find stuff I want. And I get first grab. My last post was only a small part of which I picked up last week. There was a nr-mt set of Gomer Pyle and McHales Navy, besides the Zeenuts, Strip cards, etc.

Today I was trying to pick up a nr-mt. set of Mars Attacks. He wanted too much. Bummer. But he claims to have 3 more sets.

The big news is that he has over 1000 T206's! And I've seem them before. You know that's what I want to drop a ton of money on. If he would only hurry up and find them!!!

Anyway, my goal is to sell what I pick up to make a quick buck. If I buy anything substantial, I'll ask Leon if I can post here instead BST.

Today was slim pickings. I got one T205, one T206, a E91, and one I'm trying to find out what it is. Oh yeah, almost forgot. The guy that sold the stuff, and the guy that bought the stuff don't know crap! I'm expecting to find rare backs, etc.