View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 10:12 PM
Rob R.

Default 1999 Fleer Ultra Diamond Producers Rare Insert Set Help

Hi I’m kinda getting into 1990s inserts collecting one set at a time. Basically just another cost effective project to work on and another daily ebay search for me. Just kinda getting back to the basics and collecting something that I think has eye appeal to me rather than buying vintage or adding more autos to the collection or continuing super collecting of a player. Mixes it up a little.

That all said the diamond producers were an insert set inserted into 1999 Fleer Ultra at a rate of 1:288 packs. They were a clear acetate die cut card.

Here’s an auction link to what I’m having difficulty with: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Ultra-...ss!54935!US!-1

I’ve searched all over, looked up the Standard Baseball Card Catalog hard copy I have and nowhere could I find any mention of a gold diamond producers card. I checked Worthpoint and this was the only example I could find. Btw it sold for just under $15 this past summer. Lowest the seller would take after talking with them was $50 shipped. I really like the card but I’m not going purchase it if I can’t find anything on it. Any help or opinions on it I would greatly appreciate.

EDIT guys on blowout figured it out it was more than likely left in the sun.

Last edited by Hellwig; 11-30-2017 at 01:31 PM.