View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Default toughest T and E cards???

Posted By: Leon

Woops I left T215 Pirate back out....it's somewhere in there for scarcity

Zinn- Yes, I agree with you about your thoughts and to most folks it's better to know what they are collecting and the scarcity of them. That's not how the question was phrased but maybe it would have been more relevent ... Myself and a few other board members are the black sheep.....Didn't mean to get personal.....Also, as a type card/scarcity colletor the T231 happens to be very high on my favorites list. At the last National I was in line to eat a breakfast buffet and John Rumirez (sp?) asked me to sit with him. We had a great conversation. Although he is usually very quiet and reserved he has always been very friendly to me....God knows why??? At any rate he tells me over breakfast that he too has a T231 and even names the player and team....So my guess is there are more out there besides Baker and Bigbee....For anyone that doesn't know John, I believe he has the #1 table coming into the door at any National (or close to it)..He has the highest priority number possible to get his table reserved. He and a small group of others (I believe) have set up at every one of them....regards