View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 04:00 AM
Bill Gregory

Default Which binders + sheets?

I've been reading about how many of our forum members use binders + sheets to store their vintage cards. Well, I have one binder which had some of my favorite cards growing up (most of which are only worth a few bucks, as it turns out, as there were soooo many cards made in the 80's). But the cards I'm finding have stuck to the sheets. So, my question is this. Which sheets should I use? And, are sheets better now than they were say 10 years ago? I, too, would like to be able to flip through a binder for a set as I like to look at my cards. The more expensive ones would still be stored in a one touch and graded team bag/stored in a box, and I'd probably get another card of slightly less quality to fill the set for looking through.

Please educate me on the sheets I should be looking at, as well as which binders are ideal for baseball cards.

If you guys could provide information on which sheets work best for a particular set, that would be most helpful!

Ie for Bowman 1948-1951 I use these sheets.

Thank you all!!

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.