View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 11:57 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

One thing I try never to forget is that a transaction takes place between two willing people, and willingness doesn't necessarily boil down to finances. More important to me when it comes to hobby dealings, is my sanity. I simply will not deal with buyers or sellers or traders who are annoying, rude, obnoxious, cheap, overly demanding, whiny, etc. (not saying you are that way, just listing my negative criteria). If a person comes across that way before the transaction is consummated, I cut it off there. When I make a deal with someone like that, the one deal is the last one we do. When I see someone behaving like a troll elsewhere I refuse to deal with them when approached. I'd rather forego the income than deal with the nonsense. Besides, the item will sell elsewhere anyway. Another thing I try to bear in mind is that there are many other people out there who I haven't dealt with but who are reading these posts and might be taking their cues from them. Wouldn't want my whining and obnoxiousness to turn them off from dealing with me.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 12-28-2014 at 11:58 AM.